You’re home. The door is closed to the world. Suddenly you’re in charge of a new life and you’re not sure what comes next.
Do you want an individualised support package? Do you want to dance your dance with your baby?
As your postnatal Doula I will visit you in your home and help as you adjust to life as a new parent (whether it is for your first child or subsequent children). I will undertake light housework, cook meals, look after your baby whilst you get your well earned rest or simply have a bath.
My aim is to promote the mother’s speedy recovery from the birth by being a caring and encouraging helper.
Drawing on the wisdom of experience, I can:
- Provide mother to mother breastfeeding support
- Help you to recognise and address your baby’s needs
- Help you get enough sleep by looking after baby in your home while you rest
- Shop for, prepare and serve you food, ensuring that everyone in the household is well fed
- Pop a load in the washing machine, or dishwasher
- Be a friend and a good listener
You might like to have postnatal support all day every day for a number of weeks or maybe for a few hours here and there, it’s up to you! One baby or more, your family has grown and I’m here to help.